Clinical Studies and Trials to the Effectiveness of Vision Therapy:
- Parents’ Satisfaction with Vision Therapy
- Improvement in Academic Behaviors After Successful Treatment of Convergence Insufficiency
- A Randomized Clinical Trial of Treatments for Convergence Insufficiency in Children
- The scientific basis for and efficacy of optometric vision therapy in nonstrabismic accommodative and vergence disorders
- A Summary of Research and Clinical Studies on Vision and Learning
- Research and Clinical Studies on Vision, Learning and Optometric Vision Therapy - This paper presents over 350 abstracts from 77 different journals.
- Current Research in Behavioral & Developmental Optometry (2010) - This paper presents 35 additional abstracts of clinical studies on optometric vision therapy.
- Current Research in Behavioral & Developmental Optometry (2011) - This paper presents 35 additional abstracts of clinical studies on optometric vision therapy.
- Summary of Research on the Efficacy of Vision Therapy for Specific Visual Dysfunctions
- August 2013 AOA Position Paper on Optometric Care of the Struggling Student
- Insights into the Diagnosis and Treatment of Patients within the Autism Spectrum
Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation - A multi-disciplinary organization involved with rehabilitation of patients with vision problems from brain injury.
AOA - American Optometric Association
Optometric Extension Program (OEP) - resources for professionals and public on behavioral vision.
Developmental Delay Registry - A non-profit organization promoting treatments that address causes of developmental delays.
Brain Injury Association of CO (BIAC) - Support group for “improving the quality of life for survivors of brain injury and their families”.